Hey everyone, welcome to another installment of SAHD recipes. This Korean style beef bowl is super easy to make and our son loves it. It’s a perfect dish for those busy weekdays.
- 1 pound ground beef. I usually get the 92% ground beef. 80% is too fatty for this dish.
- 1-3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 inch ginger, peel and grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds. Toast it a bit to bring out the aroma.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Heat up a pan. Add oil and wait a few seconds. Add garlic and stir around for a few seconds.
- Add ground beef and crumble it into small pieces. Cook until brown.
- Add ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, and green onion. Stir for 10-20 seconds. Done!
Serve with rice, salad, and kimchi if you have any. See, super easy.
If you enjoy this post, subscribe to our new YouTube channel – Eat by 40! I’ll do cooking demos, share our travel, review eateries around the world, and more. Thank you!
Passive income is the key to early retirement. This year, Joe is increasing his investment in real estate with CrowdStreet. He can invest in projects across the U.S. and diversify his real estate portfolio. There are many interesting projects available so sign up and check them out.
Joe also highly recommends Personal Capital for DIY investors. He logs on to Personal Capital almost daily to check his cash flow and net worth. They have many useful tools that will help DIY investors analyze their portfolio and plan for retirement.