If you’re ready to quit your job, then you should read Financial Samurai’s book – How to Engineer Your Layoff. It will help you negotiate a severance package instead of leaving with nothing.
You can read my review here.
For 2018, Joe plans to diversify his passive income by investing in US heartland real estate through RealtyShares. He has 3 rental units in Portland and he believes the local market is getting overpriced.
Joe highly recommends Personal Capital for DIY investors. He logs on to Personal Capital almost daily to check his cash flow and net worth. They have many useful tools that will help every investor analyze their portfolio and plan for retirement.
Latest posts by retirebyforty (see all)
- Early Retirement Blogs for Everyone - October 18, 2018
- How to Avoid Overspending and Overeating - October 15, 2018
- Do you like Retire by 40’s new logo? - October 11, 2018
- How Early Retirement Impacts Social Security Benefits - October 8, 2018
- Do you need Financial Independence to Retire Early? - October 4, 2018