Thank you for stopping by Retire By 40! If I can do anything for you at all, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I know it’s tough to retire at any age, let alone at 40. Consistent saving and investing is the key to financial independence and anyone yearning to be free from the 9 to 5 needs to step it up.
Share your suggestions and criticism with me. I always strive to improve Retire By 40 and make this a fun and informative part of your day.
We do not accept sponsored posts.
If you have any problem with the form below, you can always send me an email – joe (at) retireby40.org.
Have a great day!
For 2018, Joe plans to diversify his passive income by investing in US heartland real estate through RealtyShares. He has 3 rental units in Portland and he believes the local market is getting overpriced.
Joe highly recommends Personal Capital for DIY investors. He logs on to Personal Capital almost daily to check his cash flow and net worth. They have many useful tools that will help every investor analyze their portfolio and plan for retirement.
Latest posts by retirebyforty (see all)
- Being a Stay-At-Home Dad Is Easy - May 24, 2018
- Is Housing Affordability A Problem Where You Live? - May 21, 2018
- What Was Your Lowest Point Financially? - May 17, 2018
- Should I Work Longer to Increase My Pension? - May 14, 2018
- Why I Still Don’t Buy Overpriced Coffee - May 10, 2018