By subscribing to this list, you will receive a new article in your inbox every time I publish on Retire By 40. You will also receive a monthly newsletter where I break down our online income and give a few personal updates.
Have a great day!
For 2018, Joe plans to diversify his passive income by investing in US heartland real estate through RealtyShares. He has 3 rental units in Portland and he believes the local market is getting overpriced.
Joe highly recommends Personal Capital for DIY investors. He logs on to Personal Capital almost daily to check his cash flow and net worth. They have many useful tools that will help every investor analyze their portfolio and plan for retirement.
Latest posts by retirebyforty (see all)
- Follow your passion is bad advice unless… - March 22, 2018
- Saving More for Retirement in My Solo 401k - March 19, 2018
- Why I’m Hiring Our Kid as an Employee - March 15, 2018
- 2017 Blog Income Wrap Up - March 12, 2018
- Screening Tenants in the Spring Is Like Online Dating - March 8, 2018