If you are new to Retire By 40, here are some of my best articles to start with. You can also read more about me on the About Page.
My Early Retirement Journey So Far… – See where I am in my journey to Financial Independence/Early Retirement. (Summer 2014)
Once you see where I am, then perhaps check out the Top 10 at Retire By 40. If you still want more, then see the Best of Retire By 40 articles by categories below.
Best of Retire By 40
Early Retirement articles.
Frugal Living articles.
Making Money articles.
Stay at Home Dad articles.
Self Employment articles.
Preparing for Early Retirement – More of my favorites articles about Early Retirement.
Our monthly Cash Flow report. See how we are doing in the cash flow department. When I quit my day job, we’ll be living paycheck to paycheck for a while. I have been keeping track of the cash flow for over a year and we have been mostly successful in making one paycheck work.
You can also go through all the articles on Retire By 40. It’s a bit of mess though. I’d start with the latest and then go backward. Many of the early articles weren’t that great.
Other great blogs
- Dear Debt – Melanie, our staff writer, is slowly chipping away at her big student loan debt. She left her low paying non-profit job to become a freelance writer in 2014.
- Roof of Good – Justin left his job and became a stay at home dad at 33. He has his hands full with 3 kids.
- Dividend Mantra – Jason is quickly closing in on early retirement with a great combination of dividend investing and frugal living.
- Mr. Money Mustache – The most popular early retirement blog on the internet.
- Financial Samurai – Sam left his lucrative job in the finance industry to become self employed.