If you’re ready to quit your job, then you should read Financial Samurai’s book – How to Engineer Your Layoff. It will help you negotiate a severance package instead of leaving with nothing.
You can read my review here.
For 2018, Joe plans to diversify his passive income by investing in US heartland real estate through RealtyShares. He has 3 rental units in Portland and he believes the local market is getting overpriced.
Joe highly recommends Personal Capital for DIY investors. He logs on to Personal Capital almost daily to check his cash flow and net worth. They have many useful tools that will help every investor analyze their portfolio and plan for retirement.
Latest posts by retirebyforty (see all)
- Focus on Your Saving Rate When the Market Fluctuates - February 19, 2018
- It’s Good to Be a Little Obsessed with Early Retirement - February 15, 2018
- Our Rental Condo Investment - February 12, 2018
- 10 Things I’ll Buy When I’m Rich - February 8, 2018
- January 2018 Goals and Financial Update - February 5, 2018