J Money is giving away $500! Head on over and sign up for your chance to win $500 cash money.
You just have to list a few items from your bucket list and there are a few other ways to win as well.
I don’t really have a bucket list, but I suppose now is a good time as any to start one.
- Visit every continent. I haven’t been to South America, Africa, and Antarctica. This seems more manageable than visit every country, although I would love to do that as well.
- Quit my day job before I hit 40.
- Acquire some land with a beach view or 10-minute walk to the beach. The beach should be warm enough to swim in without a wetsuit.
- Drive around the US and visit at least 20 states in one big road trip.
- Live in Italy or France for a year.
Here are some items that have been crossed off
- Have a kid. Baby RB40 is doing well.
- skydive & bungy jump
- visit China & Japan
Don’t forget to vote for Retire By 40 in the Plutus Awards. We are a finalist in the Best Retirement Blog category. There are only a few days left to vote. Click on the picture below to go to the voting site.
Some great posts this week.
Sandy @ Yes, I am Cheap had a huge problem with BofA. Her family is having the hardest time getting out of a mortgage modification program. Help her post go viral by tweeting and sharing!
Wealth Informatic – Employee or Entrepreneur: Is one better than the other?
Little House in the Valley – Living Big in a Small Space: 5 Tips to Make Downsizing Work for You.
Buck Inspire – Does It Pay To Be Mean, Captain Kirk? Buck examined if a manager needs to be mean to be effective.
20′s Finaces – Is Frugal Green?
Have a great Sunday!